The School District of Philadelphia is committed to creating learning and working environments where all members of our school community feel safe and valued. Academy at Palumbo takes all allegations of bullying and harassment very seriously. We want our students to know that their concerns and thoughts are always valued.
Any person, whether the alleged victim or not, may submit a report alleging bullying, harassment or discrimination, this includes students, parents/guardians and employees. We take all allegations very seriously, and all reported concerns will be investigated. You can make a report through any of the following methods:
- Completing the online Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Reporting Form
- Calling the Bullying/Harassment hotline at 215-400-SAFE
- Submitting an online complaint via Safe2Say
- Emailing the Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator directly at email@example.com
- Reporting the incident to the principal or to any other member of the school staff, including teachers, guidance counselors, bilingual counseling assistants (BCAs), coaches, and administrators.
If you have ever have any questions or concerns, please contact the main office at 215-400-8130. We appreciate your continued support of our students at the Academy at Palumbo.