Home & School Association
Welcome to the Palumbo Home & School Association (PHSA)
Our mission is to advocate, educate, and provide resources to support the vision and mission of the Academy at Palumbo school. This will be done by engaging the Palumbo community including faculty, students, and parents to grow and strengthen our school. We strive to support our school by conducing meetings; to provide education, providing a platform to voice concerns, advocate for our parent community, and by fundraising to provide resources to our students and staff.
- Increase parental involvement through activities and engagement.
- Promote cooperation and communication between parents and school staff.
- Provide financial support to enhance the education and physical environment of the Academy at Palumbo.
2018 – 2020 PHSA Executive Board
- President – Tamarra Cannon
- Vice Presidents – Khalidah Taylor and Candace Syres
- Corresponding Secretary – Amy Shapiro
- Recording Secretary – Cheryl Dennis
- Treasurer – Sue Reichwein
- Member at Large – Joelle Siligrini
Contact us: PalumboGriffinsHSA@gmail.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/palumbogriffinshsa/